services for clients
Individual therapy is a one-on-one session between you and one of our therapists, helping you deal with personal and/or private matters, such as:
- Anger management
- Building self-confidence
- Child Therapy
Group Therapy sessions are held between a group of 3 or more relatives and/or loved ones, led by one of our therapists. This type of therapy allows whole units to identify the issues between them, determine an approach to resolution, and collectively work towards a common goal.
We also have the following established groups that cater to the demographics and needs of our clients:
- Women’s Group: H.E.R. Diary
- Teen Girls Group: S.Q.U.A.D (Showing Quality Unbiased Affirmative Direction) – S.Q.U.A.D. Girls Group is a weekly group session provided for teen girls ages 12-18. It’s a place where they can learn to manage stress, depression & anxiety, build meaningful friendships, talk about “teen stuff” and become the best version of themselves, all while building their #SQUAD. Help your teen girl to grow and become a positive role model for her peers and family!
- Parenting Group – Parenting is a journey that requires a strong village! This group is a safe space to share the struggles and joys of parenting, and most importantly a place to get useful parenting strategies.
Family therapy is designed to help improve overall family health or how one person’s behavior may be affecting the family unit. Family therapy sessions address issues such as:
- Parent-child relationships
- Conflict between siblings
- Issues between couples (Couples Therapy)
Workshops are a unique approach to therapy and mental health. Individuals with the same or similar personal goals attend theme-based, instructor-led therapy in large group settings. Our therapists lead structured group discussions, training, and activities, while attendees may share stories, experiences, insight, and best practices to help each other achieve individual success.
- Parenting Workshop
- Loving Yourself
- Stress Management
- Alzheimer’s Caregivers Support
- Miscarriage Support